Ok so I'm a bit of a NKOTB freak. Always have been since High School.
I am total Donnie Wahlberg girl.... been crushing on him for over 20 years now.
Anyways NKOTB & BSB have joined together in a venture for the 2011 year.
I have got my tickets for their July 9th, 2011 show in Vancouver, debating on spending more big cash for the Sunday show.... hoping to FINALLy get a chance to meet Donnie & get one of his very famous warm & loving hugs! Anyways..... Big news that NKOTBSB is playing Fenway Park.
For those of you who don't follow baseball, Fenway is the stadium that houses the Boston Red Sox. This stadium has been around since 1912 and is THE oldest stadium in The Major League of Baseball.
Ok but why I particularly am blogging about this event is the typo in this article within the first sentence.
I have never LOL'd so loud in my life. .... ok... or is it a typo... my hubby seems to think it was done purposely what ever the case... it is HILL-ARRY!
Click the link above and have a gander yourself.


No comments:
Post a Comment