Happy New Year!!
This morning, the hubs n 2 boys, n I rang in the New Year at an all ages party at our neighbours.
I had intentions of bringing my young son home early and put him to bed since he is a creature of habit and if you interrupt his habit it puts him all out of sorts, but we stayed until 12:30am.
Just a quick lil walk and we were home and the to youngins were in bed my 12:45am which is the latest that either of them have EVER stayed up until. They were both up by 9:15am which I found wasn't too bad but wish they would have slept in a lil longer since they are used to about 10-11 hours of sleep a nite..lol... We all got our party on and had a great time!
This was the first New Years Eve in over 11 years that I have been out and it was awesome!
We have some really great friends & neighbours.
So far today has been somewhat of a lazy day...just did some dishes and laundry.
My friend just called me up and now I must go and feed my kids, & do my hair because I am going to her house for A New Years Coffee!! LOL!!
Happy New Year and may 2010 be a year fill of fun, wealth, health
and prosperity!!
Hugs, Bonnie

I had intentions of bringing my young son home early and put him to bed since he is a creature of habit and if you interrupt his habit it puts him all out of sorts, but we stayed until 12:30am.
Just a quick lil walk and we were home and the to youngins were in bed my 12:45am which is the latest that either of them have EVER stayed up until. They were both up by 9:15am which I found wasn't too bad but wish they would have slept in a lil longer since they are used to about 10-11 hours of sleep a nite..lol... We all got our party on and had a great time!
This was the first New Years Eve in over 11 years that I have been out and it was awesome!
We have some really great friends & neighbours.
So far today has been somewhat of a lazy day...just did some dishes and laundry.
My friend just called me up and now I must go and feed my kids, & do my hair because I am going to her house for A New Years Coffee!! LOL!!
Happy New Year and may 2010 be a year fill of fun, wealth, health
and prosperity!!
Hugs, Bonnie


Hey. Lovin' the new layout!!
ReplyDeleteheya sugar! following you now too! haha
ReplyDelete& you should open PSP dangit! i miss bonnie tags! ♥ hope all is great with ya girl, hugggggz
Wow - your kids stayed up later than I did. I was out like a light just before 11 on New Year's Eve and Marnie had absolutely no success in trying to get me to stir at midnight.
ReplyDeleteI'm such a wild guy.